Our lessons start from as little as £28.50 for an 80-minute session (the hourly equivalent of around £21) Each lesson is £28.50 for our standard 1hr 20mins session. 11+ lessons cost £29.50 and include homework books plus online access to a specialist 11+ website. Lessons last for 80 minutes and do not include a lengthy break We offer discounts for half-termly or termly block payments. We are OFSTED registered so you could save money by using Childcare vouchers, Tax-free Childcare or claiming money back via Working Tax Credits. To find out more about Tax-Free Childcare, please click here
This price includes a lesson planned specifically for your child every week by a fully qualified teacher, homework (which we mark), all necessary resources and regular detailed feedback from the teacher who has taught your child. We also give our parents advice and guidance between lessons.
We do not charge a registration fee or tie you into lengthy contracts, all we ask is that you pay for your first lesson in advance and give us two week’s notice when you wish to stop tuition. If you are unable to attend, missed lessons will be charged for but we will arrange a catch-up lesson to replace the missed lesson.
What we do
- Fully qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Small groups of 3 or 4 similar age children
- Primary & GCSE specialist teachers
- 11+ tuition (including Trafford Consortium Durham University CEM & GL)
- GCSE teachers fully up to date with new 9-1 syllabus
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- Sibling discount
- Block payment discount
- 1 hour 20 minute lessons
- Wide range of resources, both paper and computer based.
- Tailored, individual lessons planned weekly, specifically for your child
- Designated teacher to ensure continuity of learning
- Feedback from designated teacher after each lesson
- OFSTED registered for your peace of mind
- All homework & resources, including online, included in fees
- Term time only, with optional holiday sessions available
What we DON’T do
- No registration fees
- We do not take your bank details or tie you into a payment scheme
- No lengthy contracts
- We do not pressurise you into attending additional sessions once you have enrolled
- No “one size fits all” learning programmes
- No breaks included in advertised lesson time
- No unqualified teaching staff offering poor quality “supervised study”
- No complicated fees structure – all lessons taught by fully qualified teachers.