We offer FREE ASSESSMENTS
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD TODAY
Private Tuition for Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & SEN
At Impact Tuition, we specialise in private tuition for pupils with differing learning needs, particularly those with dyslexia and dyscalculia. Kelly is a Specialist Dyscalculia Teacher (ATD)
We have a wide range of resources and teachers with extensive experience of working with pupils with specific reading and writing difficulties.
We can also screen for dyslexia and identify problems that may be affecting your child’s learning.
Primary Private Tuition
Our small, friendly team of qualified and experienced teachers aim to build confidence and raise self-esteem alongside raising academic abilities.
Our detailed ongoing assessments enable us to pinpoint the areas of weakness that may be hindering your child’s progress at school so that our tuition is focused and effective.
All of our GCSE teachers currently work in local high schools and are subject specialists. We offer private tuition in Maths, English and Science.
We can help prepare pupils for entrance exams for the following grammar schools in Trafford:
- Urmston Grammar School
- Stretford Grammar School
- Sale Grammar School
- Manchester Grammar School
- Altrincham Grammar Schools (Boys/Girls)
- St. Ambrose Grammar School
- Loreto Grammar School
Latest News and Articles
As parents to school-age children ourselves, we know how important your child is to you
Professional private tuition by qualified and experienced teachers.
We know that you want the assurance that the private tuition centre you choose has fully qualified, experienced and DBS-checked teachers. You want to know that:
- Your child will be taught as an individual with their own learning needs and a lesson will be planned specifically for them every week. They will not just follow a pre-determined “one size fits all” programme.
- Your child will get expert tuition for specific exams.
- Your child will use a carefully balanced mix of written and computer-based resources, alongside multi-sensory resources and educational games.
- You are able to get quality feedback from the teacher who has been working with your child.
- Your child will feel at ease in a friendly, positive and nurturing atmosphere in which they feel both welcome and valued.
At Impact Tuition and Dyslexia Centre, our small, friendly team of qualified and experienced teachers believe that happy children are the best learners. We aim to build confidence and raise self-esteem alongside raising academic abilities. Our detailed ongoing assessments enable us to pinpoint the areas of weakness that may be hindering your child’s progress at school so that our tuition is focused and effective. Our wide range of carefully selected resources are up to date and reflect the primary curriculum, Trafford Grammar School exams and GCSE courses.
Our small groups of 1 teacher to 3 or 4 pupils ensure that your child has a good balance of one-to-one attention and time to develop those essential independent study skills, within a very supported, collaborative learning environment.
We have been OFSTED registered since 2012, giving you peace of mind and saving you money!
Impact Tuition Urmston is owned and run by lead teacher Kelly Barrett (ATD) and is an independent, family-owned business.
Join us on Facebook
Who Comes to Impact Tuition Urmston for Private Tuition?
- Children struggling in Maths, Science or English, eg. reading, writing or spelling.
- Children who lack confidence or are struggling to keep up with peers in school.
- Children who are preparing for SATs and entrance exams to local Grammar Schools.
- Students preparing for GCSE exams in English, Maths or Science.
- Pupils with dyslexia and/or other learning difficulties